Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

So here we are!!!  Welcome to 2013!!

Today the sun is shining and life feels pretty lazy after a busy weekend!  There are many things I could be doing, but so far all I've done is eat a late brunch (lemon and sugar crepes with smashed strawberries), bring in a load of washing and watch Ali Edwards photoshop tips on her blog!  Can't get motivated today.  Thrilling start to the year!

My craft room is looking super neat though!  Aside from this blog, my projects this year will include Becky Higgins Project Life, and Ali Edwards One Little Word. There will be attempts to pursue other crafts in-between as well.

So what's happening this week?  Not much really!  Working and maybe a little bit of packing and sorting!

There is lots to look forward to in the coming year, many challenges to face and lots to sort out!  Hopefully it will also be a fun ride as Scott & I embark on a new future together in South Australia!

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe and fun year!

See you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment