Sunday 16 February 2014

These are some of my first cards using elements of all three current Stampin' Up catalogues, the Sale-a-Bration, the new Occasions and the big Ideas Book and Catalogue!  I am a bit in love with the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Brations!  I hope that will reappear in the next big Ideas Book and Catalogue!




Time flies indeed!  I have been busy being 'farmhand Fleur', moving sheep, weighing cattle, weaning steers, crutching, pulling down old fences and feeding out hay & lupins!  Not much time or energy to do much in the evening other than cook dinner!  My poor garden gets mowed occasionally!
I have managed to have a play with my owl punch though!  Inspired by the wonderful pinners on Pinterest, I have been experimenting with what you can do with a simple ole owl punch! The possibilities are endless and it cover boys, girls, get well, birthdays, Christmas, babies and many more occasions! 







Thank you to all the amazing girls who I 'cased' these ideas from on Pinterest and YouTube:
Kirsty Brown, Michelle Scileppi, Amanda Mertz, Jodi Mertz, Kirsten Andresen, Carol McCarron, Nicole Stein, Michelle Joy Wecksler, Darlene DeVries and www.HandStampedStyle.com

Such a versatile punch! I just love it!

I'm working on some samples from the new 'Occasions' catalogue (when I get time!), and it is such a beautiful cataloge, filled with wonderful projects, especially if you are planning a celebration!  The Sale-a-Bration catalogue is also brimming with beautiful bundles and projects to kick-start your card-making and parties!  Don't forget that you are never restricted to card-making!  Stampin' Up products are wonderful used as decorative elements for your home, such as wreaths, banners, photo frames, flowers, candles and clothes, as well as gift boxes, labels, journals, travel diaries, bookmarks and book covers.  Just like the owl punch, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment